ad been purchased on his behalf from a ph

ad been purchased on his behalf from a ph

Gửi bàigửi bởi lw789 » Thứ 7 10/02/18 14:24

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Stephen Gallacher of Scotland shot a final round 72 Sunday to become the first player to successfully defend the Dubai Desert Classic title, beating Emiliano Grillo of Argentina by one stroke. Gallacher fought back after four bogeys over his opening eight left him in a five-way tie for the lead after 11 holes. He won the 25-year-old tournament with an overall 16-under 272 for only his third victory in 18 years and 431 events on the European Tour. Grillo secured his best Tour finish with an overall 15-under 273 when he eagled the last hole for a round of 66. Frenchman Romain Wattel also shot a 66, including birdies on the last two holes, to finish tied in third on 14-under 274 with Brooks Koepka (70) of the United States. Rory McIlroy struggled with a 74 to finish tied for ninth while top-ranked Tiger Woods (71) birdied his closing three holes for a share of 41st with a 6-under 282. The 39-year old Gallacher eventually broke clear of the logjam atop the leaderboard to birdie Nos. 13, 16th and 17th before a regulation par at the last. "It took everything I had to win today especially after the start I had when I bogeyed the first two holes," Gallacher said. "The good thing is that I was fortunate that no one was running away with the tournament ... The turning point came at 11 when I holed a nice putt for birdie." The win puts Gallacher into the top 40 in the world, putting him in strong position to play the Masters for the first time in his career. The top 50 in the world at the end of March get into the Masters. McIlroy began the last day two shots behind playing partner Gallacher but was 2-over after 10 holes before the first birdie of his round at the 11th. The Northern Irishman then bogeyed the 12th and 13th before only his second birdie of the round at No. 17. "On the rare occasions I got the ball close, I didnt make any putts, so it was one of those days," McIlroy said. "I thought if I could get to 16 under it would be good enough and it turned out that it was as thats what Stephen got to. I just wasnt able to play well enough to get there. It was just one of those days. Anything that could go wrong, did." Serge Savard Jersey . Pironkova, who was ranked outside the top 100 despite reaching the Wimbledon semifinals in 2010, beat three top 10 players in Sydney, 2012 French Open finalist Sara Errani, 2011 Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova and Kerber. Brendan Gallagher Jersey . -- Jacksonville Jaguars running back Maurice Jones-Drew practiced in a limited capacity Friday, a positive sign he might be able to play against the Tennessee Titans. http://www.hockeycanadiensauthority.com/. On Monday night, many fans in this city placed the blame squarely on the captain for his role in the James Neal overtime winner against the Pittsburgh Penguins. Victor Mete Jersey . On July 27 cyclings best-known race will host "La Course by Le Tour de France" -- a one-day womens competition staged hours before Tour riders race on the same circuit to finish the three-week event on Paris Champs-Elysees. Shea Weber Jersey . Tottenham claimed top spot in Group K by winning 2-0 at Tromso after defender Adnan Causevic scored an own goal before Mousa Dembele put the result beyond doubt. Valencia made sure it will finish first in Group A with a 1-0 win at Swansea thanks to an early goal from Dani Parejo.LONDON -- Croatian player Marin Cilic was handed a nine-month suspension by the International Tennis Federation on Monday after testing positive for a banned substance. The suspension was back-dated to May 1 and will last through Jan. 31, 2014. Cilic tested positive for nikethamide, a stimulant, at a tournament in Munich last spring. The ITF said it accepted the players contention that he ingested the substance inadvertently in glucose tablets and was not trying to cheat. As a result, the ITF gave him a reduced penalty rather than a ban of up to two years. "Mr. Cilic asserted that the nikethamide, for which he did not hold a valid TUE (Therapeutic Use Exemption), had entered his system through his ingestion of Coramine glucose tablets that had been purchased on his behalf from a pharmacy," the ITF said in a statement. "The Independent Tribunal found that Mr Cilic ingested the nikethamide inadvertently as a result of taking the Coramine glucose tablets, and did not intend to enhance his performance in doing so." The 24-year-old Cilic, who reached a career-best ranking of No. 9 in 22010, has not played since pulling out from Wimbledon in June before a second-round match, citing a left knee injury.ddddddddddddHe has since missed the U.S. Open and will also be ineligible for the Australian Open in January. The ITF said Cilic will lose all his results, ranking points and prize money since the Munich tournament. His best result since Munich was a runner-up finish at the Queens Club grass-court tournament, where he lost to Andy Murray. Cilic said in a statement he will appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport in Lausanne, Switzerland. He said the banned substance came from a glucose tablet purchased at a pharmacy in France. "Unbeknownst to me, the glucose tablets contained a substance that is banned in-competition (although it is allowed out-of-competition)," he said. "I wish to emphasize that I have never knowingly or deliberately taken any banned substances in my life and that I am opposed to any use of performance-enhancing substances in sport," Cilic added. Cilic said he isnt able to comment further until the legal process is completed. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Bài viết: 1446
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 15/11/17 9:59
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Chém gió - hài hước

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Google [Bot]41 khách