ult and you could only do so mu

ult and you could only do so mu

Gửi bàigửi bởi lw789 » Thứ 5 22/02/18 13:40

St. Paul, MN (SportsNetwork.com) - Devan Dubnyk stopped 25 shots against his former team as the Minnesota Wild beat the Arizona Coyotes 3-1 on Saturday. Dubnyk, who was coming off an 18-save shutout in his Wild debut on Thursday, was acquired by Minnesota from Arizona on Wednesday in exchange for a 2015 third-round draft pick. Jason Zuckers goal in the second period was the deciding marker and Charlie Coyle and Zach Parise also scored for the Wild, who have won back-to-back games after a six-game skid. He plays with a lot of composure back there, Minnesota head coach Mike Yeo said of Dubnyk. Certainly some pretty big saves to keep the lead. Antoine Vermette scored and Mike Smith gave up two goals on 32 shots for the Coyotes, who have started their eight-game road trip with fourth straight losses. We had stretches where I thought we competed very hard and stretches were I thought we werent very competitive, said Coyotes head coach Dave Tippett. Nino Niederreiter barreled in on net, cut across the slot and dished the puck to Coyle, who tapped the puck over the glove of Smith for a 1-0 Wild lead with 6:25 to play in the first period. After Dubnyk worked the puck up along the boards, Zucker raced through the neutral zone, shipped the puck off to Justin Fontaine, who dished it right back and Zucker a backhander for a marker at 8:41 of the second. The Coyotes got within a goal on the power play as Keith Yandles point blast rang off the post, and Vermette backhanded the rebound in with 6:13 to play in the middle stanza. With under eight minutes to play, Dubnyk came up big as he denied Yandle with a toe save to keep it a one-goal game. Parise sent the puck into an empty net to seal the win with 53.3 seconds remaining. Game Notes Dubnyk went 9-5-2 with a .916 save percentage and a 2.72 goals-against average over 19 games with Arizona earlier this season ... Coyotes captain Shane Doan missed his second game with a lower-body injury ... Wild defenseman Marco Scandella returned to the lineup after missing five games with an upper-body injury ... The Wild lead the season series 3-0-0. Nashville Predators Jerseys ." Those traits were clear to the 24,071 at Olympic Stadium on Saturday as the Impact dominated the scoring chances but settled for a 2-2 draw with the New York Red Bulls in a battle of still-winless Major League Soccer teams. Mattias Ekholm Jersey . Alen, 28, hit .315 with five home runs, 59 RBI and a career-high nine stolen bases for the Goldeyes last season. He is the longest serving catcher in Goldeyes history, having already spent five seasons with the organization. http://www.officialpredatorsproshop.com ... as-Jersey/. Zdeno Chara scored with 13 seconds left in regulation after David Krejci tied it late, lifting the Bruins to a 3-2 win over Pittsburgh on Saturday night in a game that saw Orpik taken from the ice on a stretcher. Craig Smith Jersey . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brooklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night. Mike Fisher Jersey . Scheffler told The Associated Press on Wednesday he made the choice because he had three concussions over the past four years.ANAHEIM, Calif. - Ken Roczen raced to his second Angel Stadium victory of the AMA Supercross season, leading the final 19 laps in the 450SX Class final Saturday night.Roczen, the Suzuki rider from Germany, led all 20 laps in Anaheim two weeks ago in the opener to give RCH Racing — owned by Ricky Carmichael and Carey Hart — its first team victory.Roczen has four career 450SX victories, three at Angel Stadium. The series will return to Anaheim on Jan. 31 for the stadiums third and final race of the season.That was an awesome race. I fought hard the whole way, Roczen said. It was a tricky track, but I was able to get a good start, get into the lead early and ride my own race. Im so happy.KTMs Ryan Dungey was second. Hondas Eli Tomac, the Phoenix winner last week, was third.It was a good night and we gave a hard push, Dungey said. The first lap was chaos with everyone fighting for position, so Kenny got away a bit. I tried to close down the best I could, but lappers got in the way. The track was really difficult and you could only do so much. Im excited and well build from this.Roczen leads the season standings, 12 points ahead of Dungey.Yamahas Cooper Webb raced to his ssecond straight Western Regional 250SK Class victory, taking the lead on the final lap with an aggressive move that knocked leader Tyler Bowers off the course.ddddddddddddThat was crazy, Webb said. I got a bad start and had to come through the pack, so I was just trying to get into the top five. Then I got into second and realized I had a shot at the win. On the last lap I had to just put it in there, so I did and I was able to get by.The 19-year-old Webb, from Newport, North Carolina, took the lead in the season standings, four points ahead of Bowers and Jessy Nelson after three races. Webb has two victories in 12 career starts.Bowers held on to finish second. The Kawasaki rider took the lead on the sixth lap when KTMs Nelson crashed with the lead. Nelson, the winner two weeks ago in Anaheim, rallied to finish sixth.I got a decent start, but I rode better with people in front of me than out front by myself, Bowers said. I didnt get tight or anything, I just made a lot of small mistakes. Were looking good in the championship with a third, a fourth and now a second, so its hard to be angry with that. If we can get a couple wins, well really be in this. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Bài viết: 1446
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 15/11/17 9:59
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Chém gió - hài hước

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến40 khách