his team didnt play "intelligent

his team didnt play "intelligent

Gửi bàigửi bởi lw789 » Thứ 3 27/02/18 14:19

Ben Ryan says a Super Rugby franchise in Fiji would help prevent players such as Nathan Hughes from moving overseas and representing other nations. Wasps forward Hughes is set to make his full England debut against his native country on Saturday, live on Sky Sports, and he admitted his decision to pledge allegiance to England was motivated by the financial rewards on offer.Ryan, who guided Fijis Sevens team to Olympic gold last summer, does not blame Hughes, instead pointing the finger at the lack of resources in Fiji, but believes the creation of a Super Rugby team on the island would be a game-changer. Ben Ryan on Facebook Live Ben Ryan talks all things England v Fiji Speaking to Sky Sports on Facebook Live, Ryan said: It shows that Nathan has good character; he was honest. Youre not going to moan at any player who goes overseas to earn some money.We should stop complaining about that, fight fire with fire and have money on the island through a franchise.If youre looking at England, its resources and consistency, hes going to get a fair crack. Whereas in Fiji sometimes, coaches and committees have come and gone, and youve been dropped for no apparent reason. England vs Fiji November 19, 2016, 2:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass That could be behind Nathans thinking, that hes going into a resourced team that can win things.At the moment Fiji could have a miracle worker at the helm, but with the lack of time that the boys get…They had a three-day camp before the Barbarians game, sandwiched between Top 14 games that the boys had to get released for. How you can expect them to perform consistently on an international stage, however good they are?When they line up against England, one to 15, theres nothing in it. Its the other stuff. Fiji head coach John McKee admits more money could improve their game but insists theyre used to working within constraints England host Fiji at Twickenham on Saturday and members of the visiting squad who will take to the field this weekend are paid £60 a day - a sum dwarfed by the £22,000 their opponents receive for each international.Ryan will conduct the jersey presentation to the Fiji players on Friday night and says they will be out to prove a point at Twickenham after their heavy loss to the Barbarians. Ben Ryan won Olympic gold with Fiji at the Rio Olympics When I see Akapusi Qera on Friday and how hes looking, itll give me a good indication of where the boys are, said Ryan. Theyll want to prove that money counts for nothing when its 15 against 15 on the field.We have talked about everything that is piled against the Fijians but its a game of rugby. If the boys remember that, can retain the ball and stop England draining the life out of them at set pieces, they can go toe to toe.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch England v Fiji and Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Hughes on track to face Fiji Fiji reveal Super Rugby plans Fiji upset by awards snub Follow @SkySportsRugby Daniele De Rossi Jersey . On Sunday, hell attempt to become the youngest driver to win a NASCAR Nationwide race on Iowas short track. The 20-year-old Blaney wont be the only kid pushing a podium finish. Leandro Castan Jersey . - A late-game interception by defensive back Malcolm Butler saved the Super Bowl for the New England Patriots. http://www.asromafcstore.com/aleksandar ... ma-jersey/. FIFA said the suspension was requested by ethics prosecutor Michael Garcia, making Beckenbauer the first person to be punished as a result of the case. Beckenbauer refused "repeated requests for his assistance, including requests that he provide information during an in-person interview or in response to written questions provided in both English and German," FIFA said in a statement. Maxime Gonalons Jersey . The two-time Olympic halfpipe gold medallist informed ESPN on Monday he plans to compete in Apsen, Colo. Custom Roma Jerseys .B. -- Canadian pairs skaters Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford went from elated to frustrated in the span of a few minutes. WINNIPEG -- Tyler Seguin was relieved he and Dallas Stars teammate Jamie Benn finally had something good in common on Saturday afternoon. The pair ended pointless droughts when they each scored two goals in a 6-4 victory over the Winnipeg Jets that halted a two-game losing skid for the Stars (15-11-5). "I feel like I got my monkey off my back with him getting a couple," said Seguin, who also had a pair of assists. "Its nice to see. Sometimes things just arent going in, but he made some great shots tonight and stepped out at the right time." Seguin and Benn had been held pointless in their two previous games -- losses to Nashville and Chicago -- but Benn hadnt scored a goal since Nov. 14. Benn pretended to throw a monkey off his back after he finally scored his eighth goal of the season at 13:46 of the second period to give the Stars a 3-2 lead. Sergei Gonchar was a big help, tallying a career-high four assists. Rookie Valeri Nichushkin scored a goal. Centre Colton Sceviour netted his first NHL goal in his first game this season for the Stars, who only have four wins in their last 10 games. Kari Lehtonen, playing his 200th game for the Stars and 404th career NHL game, stopped 34 of the 38 shots he faced. Blake Wheeler had a pair of goals, Matt Halischuk also scored and Olli Jokinen added a goal and assist for Winnipeg (14-15-5), which is now winless in its last six home games. Their last victory at MTS Centre was Nov. 15 in a 3-2 shootout against Philadelphia. Jets goalie Ondrej Pavelec was replaced by Al Montoya to start the third period. Pavelec stopped 19 of the 24 shots he faced. Montoya made seven saves on eight shots. Going into the game, Winnipeg, Dallas and Nashville were tied with 33 points at the bottom of the Central Division. However, Winnipeg has played three more games than Dallas and one more than the Predators, who host San Jose Saturday night. Winnipeg is now 3-11-3 against division opponents, while Dallass mark is 3-6-3. The Stars led 2-1 after the first period and 5-3 after the second on late power-play goals by Benn and Seguin one minute and three seconds apart. The goals were scored while Jets winger Anthony Peluso was off for a boarding major and a game misconduct. Peluso had hit defenceman Alex Goligoski into the boards. Goligoski left the ice with a towel against his right eye,, but returned to the game.dddddddddddd Dallas coach Lindy Ruff was far from impressed with the hit. "I thought the Peluso hit was a joke," Ruff said. "For a guy that plays that amount of time and runs a guy like Goligoski from behind. What does he play, three, four minutes a game? And hes going to run Goligoski from behind? Go run one of our bigger guys. "It was gutsy (of Goligoski) to come back. I mean, (he) cut him open. These are the hits we want to get rid of. I mean, lets get serious." Jets coach Claude Noel didnt have much to say about Pelusos hit. "Anytime you take a five-minute major, its never a good situation," Noel said. "It put us in a tough situation, especially (when) they scored two goals in there." He also pointed to two bad lines changes his team made that led to Seguin and Nichushkin being able to go in alone and score on Pavelec. Basically, his team didnt play "intelligent," Noel said. Wheelers goals tied the game 2-2 and 3-3, but his frustration spilled out after the loss. "What I say doesnt matter. Its what you do out on the ice," Wheeler said. "You can blow smoke as much as you want in the media. Weve been blowing smoke for three years, everyone, myself. "Everyone thats stood in front of the microphone the last three years, theyve said the same (stuff). What do you want me to say? Thats about it. I dont know what else to say." But he did elaborate when asked where the game turned. "In the first period, we were terrible and thats inexcusable," Wheeler said. And even though they fought back and were down 5-3 heading into the third, the Jets gave up two-on-ones and breakaways, he noted. "Its embarrassing," Wheeler said. "Its just no respect for each other. (Montoya) goes in there, hes cold, and thats what we do? "Its like, you just cant believe it." Jokinen finished the scoring at 18:19 when he got a stick on a rebound in traffic in front of the net. Notes: Wheeler now has six goals in his past six games a Winnipeg forward Evander Kane missed his sixth straight game with an undisclosed lower-body injury, although he practised with the team for the first time on Friday a Winnipeg heads out for a two-game road trip against Columbus on Monday and Buffalo on Tuesday a Dallas ends its three-game road trip against Colorado on Monday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Bài viết: 1446
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 15/11/17 9:59
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Chém gió - hài hước

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Google [Bot]5 khách