Fernandes on Man Utd derby defeat: I keep saying same thing;

Nơi hỏi đáp , thảo luận, chia sẻ các vấn đề về trong trò chơi Võ Lâm Thiên Hạ

Fernandes on Man Utd derby defeat: I keep saying same thing;

Gửi bàigửi bởi Taiphan000 » Chủ nhật 07/11/21 22:49

Fernandes on Man Utd derby defeat: I keep saying same thing; You can't change another's mentality[/b]
Bruno Fernandes says Manchester United's players need to take personal responsibility after their defeat to Manchester City.
Fernandes admits his words are now beginning to ring hollow after another defeat.
He said, "Difficult to say something. It was not good enough from us. We have to change because this has happened many, many times already.
Predict the latest results in soccer handicap tips
Hình ảnh
"We have to do better. Me being here, I am saying the same stuff. We have to speak less and do more.
"What we did was not enough. They had space and time on the ball, which we should not do against this type of team and against these types of players.
"If we want to be at the same level as them we have to do more because they show today we are not at the same level.
"Everyone has to look at themselves. You have to look in the mirror at what you are doing wrong. You cannot change the mentality of anyone else, you have to look at yourself and understand what you can do better."
Can't help but miss the latest results at soccer tips group
Taiphan000

Bài viết: 347
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 5 27/06/19 11:17
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Hỏi Đáp - Thảo Luận

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến4 khách