they re right at the top for me as far as a team you wouldn

Nơi hỏi đáp , thảo luận, chia sẻ các vấn đề về trong trò chơi Võ Lâm Thiên Hạ

they re right at the top for me as far as a team you wouldn

Gửi bàigửi bởi Janehe2018 » Thứ 4 27/06/18 19:00

https://www.packersgbjersey.com/montravius-adams-jersey-c-2.html Tony Romo s transition from the gridiron to the broadcast booth exceeding even the loftiest expectations. Perhaps the most trusted NFL game analyst since John Madden, Romo even earned an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Sports Personality in his first year on the job.

While the former Cowboys quarterback was touted primarily for his ability to envision play calls in advance https://www.packersgbjersey.com/kofi-amichia-jersey-c-4.html, that limited narrative ignores the breadth of his football acumen. In his most transcendent moments, Romo channeled Willy Wonka as a choose your adventure tour guide Davante Adams Jersey, allowing the television audience to experience a phenomenon akin to virtual reality.

When he speaks, football fans listen.

After wrapping up his 15th annual football camp in Burlington, Wisconsin last week, Romo told his hometown reporters that the Packers will be the team to beat this season if the acquisitions in the defensive backfield pan out.

I think the Packers probably got better more than any team I saw this offseason, Romo said, via WTMJ TV in Milwaukee. It s early and injuries happen, but right now, they re right at the top for me as far as a team you wouldn t want to see in the playoffs. Romo pointed to the secondary and offensive line as last year s weak spots that have been reinforced, adding that the wide receiver corps could be even more dynamic if one of the young wideouts emerges as a reliable playmaker. After playing with future Hall of Famer Jason Witten for a decade, though, Romo singled out a former All Pro tight end as the potential difference maker for Green Bay s 2018 prospects.

The Jimmy Graham thing is a big deal, people don t understand, Romo explained. You re going to see old school Jimmy Graham. You pair him with Aaron Rodgers, you re going to see a little bit of a different animal. In the red zone https://www.packersgbjersey.com/geronimo-allison-jersey-c-3.html, that will be almost unstoppable. If the secondary is a little bit better, I think they re the team to beat this year.

Romo can be accused of playing to the local fans obvious bias, but that doesn t alter the fact that he s offering cogent, sober minded analysis from a position of expertise.

He s far from alone in his optimistic outlook for the Packers. After studying last year s game tape, NFL.com s Gregg Rosenthal recently predicted that a reinvigorated Rodgers would lay waste to opposing defenses this season.

Before Rodgers went down with a broken collarbone last October, Green Bay was shaping up as a legitimate title contender. Now that Rodgers is healthy, Graham is onboard as a red zone mismatch and former Browns coach Mike Pettine is reshaping an overhauled defense, Romo has every reason to believe the Packers will be in the thick of the Super Bowl hunt come January.
Janehe2018

Bài viết: 4
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 27/06/18 18:26
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Hỏi Đáp - Thảo Luận

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến10 khách