scouts constantly bounce ideas off each other 12 months of t

Nơi hỏi đáp , thảo luận, chia sẻ các vấn đề về trong trò chơi Võ Lâm Thiên Hạ

scouts constantly bounce ideas off each other 12 months of t

Gửi bàigửi bởi Janehe2018 » Thứ 4 27/06/18 19:34

So some of you may not agree with the players who made the cut, but we went by individual achievements as well as what they meant for their team during that time. And at the end, we will have an All Time Second Team to recognize those who just missed the cut.
a
Now that the into is out of the way, here’s a look at the Packers All Time Team.

SLIDEIt’s June 26, exactly one monath from the start of training camp. There is zero media availability between now and then, putting every question on the Inbox table. The best NFL scouting departments are a family. While each scout is expected to be an expert in his area, scouts constantly bounce ideas off each other 12 months of the year. There are no cheat sheets.c.

Regarding one on one drills in training camp, I always wondered whether we want to see any one individual do really well or not, because that could point to one individual’s failure rather than someone else’s success. I’m generally a glass half full guy, so can you give me a better way to think about that scenario?

You look for guys who consistently battle. An offensive lineman isn’t going to win every rep. A defensive lineman or edge rusher definitely won’t, but how competitive are they in their reps? That’s how Lane Taylor and Justin McCray caught my attention as first year players. Win or lose, you could see how hard their engines revved on every rep.Markus from Sea Ranch Davante Adams Jersey, CA

Jimmy Graham isn’t on your basketball team?

Did you read the question and Spoff’s answer? Help me, help you, Markus. Also, I’d like to add in Aaron Rodgers and Cole Madison. I want to see the big guy play.

Dustin from Leverkusen, Germany

Dear Insiders, I m a Packers fan by heart and I was born and raised in the same hometown as E.Q. St. Brown, so the pick was unbelievable for me. A dream come true that a guy from my town is a Packer now. Here overseas it is hard to get information about him. Can you tell me does he have a realistic chance to make it to the 53 man roster?I thought St. Brown had a nice offseason. While he is the son of an accomplished weightlifter, it’s not like St. Brown is too muscular. He has a lengthy, balanced frame with good quickness. What stood out to me the most was how comfortable St. Brown looked from the slot. That versatility helps for a 6 foot 5 receiver looking to make the roster. He’s another ingredient in the competition brewing at receiver.

Rick from Montello, WI

With all the competition at so many positions it seems we re neglecting our backfield. A ground game so crucial to our offense https://www.packersgbjersey.com/don-barclay-jersey-c-6.html, who needs to step up?

Devante Mays needs a strong training camp because of how Jamaal Williams and Aaron Jones distinguished themselves last year. All I look for from the other three backs is just continuing to take the next step. Don’t press. Trust your skills. Develop your talent.

Matthew from High Point https://www.packersgbjersey.com/martellus-bennett-jersey-c-7.html, NCWhy the freeze on safeties? And what made Morgan Burnett in my top five favorite Packers stand out from the rest of the market? Was it his run stopping ability or solely his price tag?

I think it was a combination of his age, price and versatility. It also should be a smooth transition from Green Bay to what the Steelers do under Kevin Butler. To me, safeties are the defensive equivalent to running backs. They’re vital to the success of the defense, but it’s not always easy to get big, long term deals done. This isn’t new. The shepherds of the back end have been fighting this battle forever.

Jay from Land O’ Lakes, FL

Guys, if the Packers secondary improves to the top half of “QB rating against,” do you think they are legit Super Bowl contenders? I think that is the most important metric in 2018.

Say what you will about Dom Capers and I know many of you had strong opinions but he couldn’t have been more right about how winning the battle of passer ratings and turnovers equates to winning. If the Packers get back into the top 16 in opponent passer rating https://www.packersgbjersey.com/david-bakhtiari-jersey-c-5.html, they’ll be in the hunt given who is throwing the football for Green Bay’s offense.Bill from Lenexa, KS

How does the Packer hierarchy feel about Jimmy Graham s acrobatic flying? Got to imagine it makes them nervous.

I think they’re in support of it. It’s not like he’s new to flying. It’s been a passion of his for a long time and I know for a fact it’s been a conversation starter with many of his new coaches and teammates.
Janehe2018

Bài viết: 4
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 27/06/18 18:26
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cám ơn: 0 lần

Quay về Hỏi Đáp - Thảo Luận

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Google [Bot]11 khách